FOOD - RECIPE >
“Made from whole-wheat flour, these eggless pancakes are perfect for rainy days”
COOK + PREP TIME: 12 – 15 Min
– Whole-Wheat Flour: 2-Cups (500 ml)
– Salt: 2-Pinch
– Baking Powder: 2-Teaspoon
– Honey: 3-6 Teaspoons (Alternative: Sugar)
– Milk: 3 Cups (750 ml)
– Butter: 2-Teaspoon
– Oil: 3-6 Teaspoons (Baking Pancakes)
– Add whole-wheat flour to mixing bowl. (Sieve flour one or two times)
– Add salt, honey and baking powder.
– Mix all and set aside.
– In a pan, add milk and heat to medium-low flame. Stir as needed.
– Add butter and mix well.
– Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and wish until dough is smooth without any lumps.
– Heat a pan, add cooking oil, and start baking pancakes!
– Cook until golden on both sides, then add the topping, and serve.
Choose any topping you prefer such as berries, honey, syrup, cream, strawberries, cinnamon-sugar.