“Healthy, delicious muffins with only 4-ingredients! Try out fitness and plant based expert, Ines Schubi’s free recipe today.”
HEALTHY 4-INGREDIENTS VEGAN MUFFINS RECIPE
I shared the recipe for these vegan muffins on my Instagram, and so many of you were shocked at how simple and healthy the recipe is. These muffins are one of my favorite snacks, and I bet you already have all the ingredients needed to make these in your kitchen, so make them ASAP.
- 2 ripe bananas 🍌
- 2 tbsp of nut 🥜 butter of your choice
- 1 cup of oats
- Topping of your choice, I used dark chocolate 🍫 (of course 😜)
- Preheat oven at 350F/180C°
- Mash bananas and mix in nut butter
- Add oats and toppings
- The goal is to have a oatmeal like texture so if too dry just add a little bit of water and if too runny add more oats!
- Bake for 15min 🔥
Voilà you’ve got healthy snacks for your entire week 🙌🌱
If you want more super-duper easy snacks recipes like this one, check out my 5-ingredient Vegan Snacks Ebook 📓 that is filled with quick and healthy snacks made with ingredients you already have at home (plus I have a 50% discount at the moment 🤑)