FDN LIFE >
Top 6 Videos To Keep Inspired, Motivated & Informed During & Post Covid-19
INSPIRATION & INFORMATION >
Top 6 Videos to Keep Inspired, Motivated & Informed During and Post Covid-19
We understand the going has been a ‘little’ tough these past weeks for everyone in the world faced with lockdown. To every dark cloud there is a silver lining though.
Cities who were faced with dire pollution months ago are suddenly seeing blue skies as pollution clears during lockdown. Family members and friends you haven’t heard from in ages are re-establishing contact. Kids are loving having their parents around 24/7, ensuring valuable family time that we usually never had the time for in pre-corona busy times.
Though corona has certainly brough about change to the world as we knew it, there is a rise among human consciousness like never before.
“Will the world ever be the same again post-Covid-19?”
Highly unlikely. But there are a couple of positives that we can gain from working through our own personal (emotional & physical) challenges during lockdown. Introspection and really taking stock of our lives up to this point can be helpful in determining where we want to be once lockdown is complete, and where that leaves us and our online businesses.
It is during trying times that our true human character and strength shines through. Never before in human history has there been a moment where the whole world has to overcome the same problem. This can be a unifying occurrence like none before, and can change the world for the better if we choose it to.
But change starts within us – all of us. Are we going to use our time in lockdown productively, or are we going to continue sitting around and waiting for ‘better days’? Are we going to take action to finally realizing our dream of starting our own business and use our time in lockdown productively, or are we going to watch series after series that brings us nowhere?
The questions that you should ask yourself right now:
- “What can I do right now in my FDN business that will be of value to me in future?”
- “Which practical action steps can I take to work on my future dreams and goals while in lockdown?”
- “Can I use this time in lockdown to work on my business idea and start the business I’ve always dreamed about?”
- “How can I continue to earn a living during lockdown?”
- “Do I need to update or improve my current business model to adapt during there trying times to a changing world?”
- “Will I be able to continue the way I’ve been working pre-corona when the corona pandemic is under control and the world returns to ‘normal’ or the ‘new normal’?”
- “What are the Top 5 Positives I have learnt during our time in lockdown, about myself, the world, my family and my business?”
- “What are the Top 5 negatives I have learnt during our time in lockdown, about myself, the world, my family and my business?”
- “Is there a way to look at the future and find a silver lining?”
TOP 3 VIDEOS TO KEEP YOU MOTIVATED AND INSPIRED
LIFE & BUSINESS >
Live Your Best Life Ever
This might be an oldie, but it is still one of the best resources to understand the importance of developing your mind, emotions and business in 2020.
EXPERT ADVICE >
– 2020 GO HARD MINDSET – High Performance Lessons From Billionaire Dan Pena
One of the world’s best high-performance coaches for those who are seriuos about changing and improving their life.
TOP 3 VIDEOS TO KEEP INFORMED
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT VACCINATIONS >
Dr. Judy Mikovits
Dr. Mikovits is an anti-vaccination Activist and former medical researcher who investigates the current situation in the USA regarding the Covid-19 strategy.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH >
Brian Rose & David Icke
Londen Real founder, Brian Rose speaks to well-known researcher David Icke about the current problems faced by many people regarding freedom of speech. Videos and articles by medical personnel as well as experts have been banned on various social media who question the forced corona virus (Covid-19) lockdown worldwide and consequential enforcement via dictatorial dictatorship.
TRUTH OF BIG PHARMA & VACCINATIONS >
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Nephew of President John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has been researching the negative effects of vaccinations for decades. In this interview, he reveals his work and the misunderstanding around the world about the negative effects of vaccinations.
ENJOYED A VIDEO IN PARTICULAR?
Let us know which video inspired you during this time in the comments below.
FDN LIFE article >
FDN LIFE ARTICLE >
FDN LIFE MAGAZINE - ISSUE 7 >
FDN LIFE >
FDN LIFE >
Stay up to date with the latest news, events and trends in the world of FDNs